Signal Cartel Expedition TripTiks 2.0

• Signal Cartel's TripTiks are a library of expeditions for use by all capsuleers. The idea for our original Expedition TripTiks was inspired by @Mynxee who was inspired by similar trip planning services offered by real life companies. You can see her forum post on how it all began.

What are Expedition TripTiks?

TripTiks are concise, often thematic, self-paced expedition plans developed by our own Signaleers (Signal Cartel Scouts). Each expedition generally offers 1-10 waypoints; some may be broken out into a series due to the amount of descriptive content for a given waypoint. Waypoints may be related by theme, location, lore, history, or some other way (or not at all). Expedition highlights list points of interest, navigation hints, brief descriptive information, and often links to more in-depth details. Travel tips and other information is also provided as appropriate to each expedition.

How Do I Use Them?

It's simple: visit our website here, choose an expedition that sounds like fun, fit up your ship, maybe gather some friends, and chart a route using the waypoints in the selected TripTik. You can sort the table on the different columns as well as filter the list using the “Search” box if you wanted to see a specific region, system, or description. Since many TripTiks are short, you could combine multiple expeditions into a longer adventure.

Why Are They Free?

Signal Cartel, just like our sister corporation EvE-Scout, is a service-oriented corporation. Expedition TripTiks are just one more service we provide to the community because it is fun to do and also because it's a neat way for our explorers to collect their favorite New Eden locations, lore, and history into a format that can be enjoyed by others. We hope that our TripTiks will inspire more pilots to explore the many and varied points of interest across the Cluster and lead to greater appreciation for the vastness and complexity of our universe and those who populate it. If you really enjoy the work that a particular Signaleer has put into an Expedition TripTik, tell them thanks by tossing an ISK donation their way.

I'm Not in Signal Cartel; Can I Submit an Expedition?

Our TripTik program is for Signal Cartel Scouts. You can, however, collaborate with a Signaleer on a TripTik (and get credited in it when published).

Got expedition suggestions? Evemail them to Katia Sae and I will pass them on to our Signaleers.

Other Questions?

Contact @Katia-Sae or join us in the EvE-Scout channel in game.