Glad to join you guys

• Hello, glad to finally Be apart of this awesome group! I have been playing for about 4/5 years and have been involved in wormholes for about half of that. In this time I have always admired what Eve-Scout has accomplished. My experience in eve has been a mainly been a very aggressive one working with various pvp Groups, so being give. A chance to fly with Eve-Scout is something I consider an honor

The name I picked is pretty obvious, though a lot of people outside the U.S. might not recognize the name Amelia Earhart was the first female aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic and the first to fly alone from Hawaii to the mainland U.S. her accomplishments inspired millions and was an inspiration to millions of people across the globe. I saw the name as a more than fitting explorer and always admired her accomplishments.

Signal Cartel has always had a reputation across new eden and with such a reputation I have always saw them as a force for good where hostility and suspicion was the norm. As such I wanted to help signal put in anyway I could.

As for my personal life, as far as the forum I would say that my real life work has a culture not unlike eve onlines I work long hours sometimes 120~ hours a week I see being apart of groups like signal something as a hobby more than a game.

Once again I am ecstatic to fly with you guys and look forward to meeting you all o7

Edit: typo

• Welcome to Signal Cartel!

• Glad to have you on board! 🙂

• Welcome to Sc. Enjoy your journey here: Talk, Fly and have fun. See you int Thera o/ 😎

• Dvoxlnv gl gsv Xzigvo krolg.
    Hvvp lfg zmw bv hszoo urmw.
    =-= zohl =-=
    Pzgrz Hzv dzh sviv.
    sggkh://blfgf.yv/29HKSIWuJuh

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba

• @AmeIia-Earhart at least now we know she disappeared into the stars. 🙂

Welcome! o7

• Welcome to SC!

• Hi and welcome to Signal Cartel ! 😉