Hello Again

• Hi Everyone,

This is a re-introductory post. It's been a couple of years since I last played Eve Online, and I was a member of the Signal Cartel before I took a break.

I joined in hopes of meeting new people and making friends. I usually game on my own, but it's nice to talk to others from time to time.

I'm currently gearing my character for exploration and I have a Stratios waiting to be utilized when I feel I'm ready to take it out to the far corners of space. Currently, I'm practicing in a Heron with a starter fit.

I could also use some help; How do I conduct search and rescue operations in Eve? I'm not sure how it works and would like to know so that I can jump in and help with search and rescue operations as well.

I like to do a little of everything in Eve because it's fun to keep the options open and keep thing interesting; which means I run missions, rat hunt, mine, explore and gawk at how beautiful the environments are. It would be cool to share some of those experiences, and I look forward to sharing them with everyone else.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. If you would like to speak with me, don't be afraid to reach out. It's always nice to hear from others.

Have a great night and Fly Safe.

Best Regards,
    Wolfman

• Glad to have you on board! 😃

Rule #1 to help with Caches and SARs - fly with Allison on while exploring J-Space.
    Rule #2 to help with Caches and SARs - fly with Allison on while exploring J-Space.
    Rule #3 to help with Caches and SARs - fly with Allison on while exploring J-Space.

Seriously! 😉

There will be class opportunities every month or so to dig into what it means to be a SAR agent and how to answer 911 calls. You will need C1 status for that (not the class, the actual activity).

Past that - go forth and explore! Pick up a 5 pack of supplies at any of our stations - as listed in the Wiki - so you have supplies to refresh a cache when needed.

• Welcome back!

• Welcome back to the Cartel!

• Hi @Wolfman-Canidae and welcome back to SC \o/

• welcome back dawg 😎

• Welcome back!

@Wolfman-Canidae said in Hello Again:

How do I conduct search and rescue operations in Eve? I'm not sure how it works and would like to know so that I can jump in and help with search and rescue operations as well.

As Katherine already said, the first step is to fly with Allison, tend and sow caches while looking for our open SAR systems. That is our SAR backbone, you can start doing that as soon as you join. Just familiarize yourself with this before you start, thanks 😉 https://wiki.signalcartel.space/ESR:EvE-Scout_Rescue_Cache_(ESRC)

The next step is to join our ESR team as a 911 operator (basically this means answering our 911 calls and doing some random live rescues). You need to be at least C1 and you have to take a class, usually held by Xalyar.

• Welcome back!

• Welcome back my friend to the show that never ends ! 😉📡

• @Wolfman-Canidae welcome back to Signal Cartel! Since you were gone, due to industry changes, the Stratios is now much more expensive to replace. Just an FYI, fly safe.

• Welcome 🙂