HEADLINE NEWS :: E-DOF2 BLOOD RAIDER SOTIYO FOUND

• alt text

Breaking News 2017-05-12--21:03

There is going to be some amazing things happening in the system of E-DOF2 in the next 12-24 hours as the first ever Blood Raider Class Sotiyo has been located and fleets from around New Eden will be converging on this system to try and destroy it. Some fleets maybe just coming here for the fights. Local is currently at 152 and expected to climb.

I am System Baud Reporting from E-DOF2 Deep in Period Base.

:
    :

Note: Bring Combat Probes, mine are malfunctioning from the collapsing wormhole which I just passed through which collapsed while I was in transit. The Launcher CT Alpha Six Trans capacitors are all blown out as well as the guidance chips on all of the combat probes I brought and I am unable to scan down the exact Sotiyo structure coordinates.

• So far no Thera wh even remotely close to it. Will try to figure out a wormhole route there. I'll be looking for C2 and up with a nullsec static.

Not sure if I can survive long without a cloak if everyone has combat probes, but I do want to be part of this eve event.

E-DOF2 on Dotlan. Red Alliance with Russian players.

ZKillboard

Found the Reddit thread

Someone's two hour youtube stream sitting cloaked off the Sotiyo

• Newsline UPDATE: 2017-05-13--03:58

This reporter has made it back to E-DOF2 with working Combat Probes and have located the SOTIYO.

It is located:
    \ 58.7 AU from 0OTX-J
    \ 63.9 AU from 48I1-X
    \76.0 AU from 0A-KZ0

I have place a book mark in Corporate Bookmarks Locations for E-DOF2 called "1337 km off BLOOD RAIDER SOTIYO"

• Please warp to it cloaked or warp with in 100km uncloaked and make your own tactical bookmarks.

DScan of the local Blood Raiders is as:

alt text

The star bursting tactic of the Blood Raiders is unlike any behavior seen in the past. While reporting this I witnessed a loan crusader orbit very fast and manage to outrun the rats guns.

alt text

In an amazaing act of courage and bravado Capsuleer Zanar Zamayid of the Goon Waffe Orbited the Sotiyo at speeds approaching 2800 m/s in his Crusader enraging the Blood Raiders Fleet as they scrambled to try and intercept him.

Only 12 Capsuleers are in Local as of 2017-05-13--03:58

We will continue to stand vigil awaiting larger fleets that may come to try and engage the Blood Raider Fleet.

If I am in system please feel free to raise me on the subsystem subspace channel of 094373.kj.45, hail 1420 mhz.

Reporting from E-DOF2, System Baud

• Newsline UPDATE: 2017-05-13--05:51

Zanar Zamayid's Frozen Corpse was found within 1km of the undock of the Blood Raiders Sotiyo.

Zanar's Clone was activated shortly after this at an undisclosed location. He has not yet returned to E-DOF2.

alt text

• Newsline UPDATE: 2017-05-13--06:04

Blood Raiders have unveiled their Crimson Flag and freshly put a new coat of titanium paint on their Jolly Roger.

Seiging Chemosh can be seen guarding the undock.

alt text

• Oh boy, I hope there is someone there recording when goons move in for the kill.

• I think there is a twitch channel streaming (evelog). But no much to see right now.

• Thanks for all the updates. I can't play today but I've going to keep the Twitch stream running and check in here to see how it's going.

• Love the updates and info, thanks SB!

• @Mynxee There is a youtube livestream up (still going, it seems).

Youtube Video

• @Mirielle-Asaki Data allowance insufficient to watch random streams. I save my measly data up to "waste" on Johnny Splunk's stream only.

• Captured from the evelog Twitch. Looks busy.

alt text

• That's... yikes. Somebody done kicked over the ants' nest.

• Current:

alt text

• @Igaze how do you get this statistics about dscan?

• @Sky-Diamond From the evelog Twitch stream.

https://dscan.me
    https://dscan.me/sxAkvW

• Newsline UPDATE: 2017-05-14--08:32

With only 6 capsuleers in Local E-DOF2 silently awaits. Occasionally a lone or paired set of ships warp to the Sotiyo and attempt to get their speed up and transversal running so as not to be Alpha lock and popped off the grid.

Any capsuleer that knows of an incoming fleet is asked to report it via subsystem subspace channel of 094373.kj.45, hail 1420 mhz.

Reporting remotely from E-DOF2, Cloaked in Safe 9402,34.45 f

• Alternate New Source reddit.com/r/eve Reports:

You just need 50-60 frigs to reinforce this BR Sotiyo and the same amount to kill it next time.

Twitch was forming up today to reinforce it. Bjorn gathered like 40-50 SUCC fleet but Goons wanting to protect their BPS blocked all gates with titans and used DD to get rid of all incoming frigs.

Now ppl know the strat how to destroy it. Question is what will Goons do to stop others from taking their farm.

~ jitra_trader SOURCE

\

One of the said Titans has reported Doomsday Kills on the Alternate News Source:

Z Kill Boards
    https://zkillboard.com/character/2112254508/

Over heard on Local Comms Channel in E-DOF2...

"O my god.. the light... it's so Brtight.. erzzzzzzzzzzzz (Static)."

and a few seconds later...

"Oh the Humanity, so many Succubi, so many corpses... my god dave... what is that thing? it's.. it's ... ... full of stars!..... (static) .. [Sounds of Avatar Dooms Day winding down sparks across the EM band in local].

• @System-Baud said in HEADLINE NEWS :: E-DOF2 BLOOD RAIDER SOTIYO FOUND:

Alternate New Source reddit.com/r/eve Reports:

You just need 50-60 frigs to reinforce this BR Sotiyo and the same amount to kill it next time.

Twitch was forming up today to reinforce it. Bjorn gathered like 40-50 SUCC fleet but Goons wanting to protect their BPS blocked all gates with titans and used DD to get rid of all incoming frigs.

Now ppl know the strat how to destroy it. Question is what will Goons do to stop others from taking their farm.

~ jitra_trader SOURCE

\

One of the said Titans has reported Doomsday Kills on the Alternate News Source:

Z Kill Boards
    https://zkillboard.com/character/2112254508/

Over heard on Local Comms Channel in E-DOF2...

"O my god.. the light... it's so Brtight.. erzzzzzzzzzzzz (Static)."

and a few seconds later...

"Oh the Humanity, so many Succubi, so many corpses... my god dave... what is that thing? it's.. it's ... ... full of stars!..... (static) .. [Sounds of Avatar Dooms Day winding down sparks across the EM band in local].

I was watching EveLog before going to bed last night and he was saying the same thing about the succubus fleet. I hope they are able to push through goons or that goons make their move soon!

Also, what do you mean by reinforce?

• Looks like the battle is on now. Goons attacked with frigate fleet but now Test is there as well interfering.