Newbro Intro

• Just posting up an short intro.

My real name is Brandon. Former Army, currently in school, and doing the stay at home dad thing in North Carolina. I have had an active account on eve for over 2 years. Was active for a couple months in 2015, took most of 2016 off, did a little ratting at the first blood raider gauntlet earlier this year then stopped playing till about Aug/Sep. Been active ever since.

Finally found something that I can do and enjoy it and then joined here after being highly recommended.

But I'll do my best to help to corp, but just bare with me as I am a little slow and I might not understand at first.

Cheers

• Hello and welcome, fellow, unkown, Signaleer! :-) Perhaps you want to log in so we can put a character name to your intro ;-)

• Crap I though I was logged in lol

• @Jean-Jacques-Athonille said in Newbro Intro:

Hello and welcome, fellow, unkown, Signaleer! :-) Perhaps you want to log in so we can put a character name to your intro ;-)

Could you delete/lock this. I thought I was logged in. But I posted in the hello/farewell section

• uw3y7cy.png

• Welcome to SC! We'll look forward to figuring out stuff together.

• ahoi :smile:

Looks like your connection to EVE-Scout Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.