PSA: Resolving Forum Access Issues

• The Signal Cartel area of the forums are accessible only to Signal Cartel members, based on the info you permit our system to access via Single-Sign On (SSO) authorization login.

Please note that you may not be able to access the member area of our forums for up to 24 hours after you have been accepted to corp. Please allow this amount of time to pass before reaching out for help accessing the forums.

If, after that initial 24 hours, you are having trouble accessing the forums, reach out to Johnny Splunk on Discord because he, as our admin, is the only one who can help you. If you EVEmail me or Thrice Hapus about it, we are simply going to reply with a link to this post.

• TGOS here yes read it, I cannot for the life of me find a way to log out of SeAT. Any help direction appreciated using chrome if that matters

• Go to https://auth.eve-scout.com/home . Look for your name at top right. Click. select sign out.

• Flagging this for cleanup at @Mynxee 's convenience, I know it's a busy couple weeks for you.

API references need removal 💖

• @Triffton-Ambraelle Done, darlin. Thanks!

Looks like your connection to EVE-Scout Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.