Looking forward to working with you all!

• Hello all. I just wanted to introduce myself. My character's name is, in fact, my real name, so call me Kirk! I've had a couple other characters with different names, but finally settled on having myself live in this universe. My plans for the future are not so different than what I do in this game. I am a US Navy officer who fully intends to buy a vessel once I retire and sail around the world with my wife.

I've tried on several occasions over the last 10 years to get into Eve Online, but have always ended up leaving for one reason or another. More often than not because I never found a community of people so primarily focused on helping each other. More than once I found myself lured in to traps, podded, and left penniless for someone else's laughs.

Something has always brought me back, though. I finally found a profession I really enjoy in this game. Exploring has been great, though I haven't made much money at it yet. However, in the last 24 hours with your corporation I have been greeted warmly and, through some very prompt mentoring by Maxwell Kurvora, had my first successful dive into WH space! I made about 20 million ISK in 1 hour. That is a first for me in exploring. I was even chased by a group of pirates that lost me after I went 2 WHs deep from Assez. This is where I found my first large grouping of relic sites.

So far, diving into spaces I would have never dared go in the past without a care in the world has been exhilarating. I look forward to dodging more pirates and finding new and exciting sites in New Eden.

• Greetings, capsuleer! Welcome to Signal Cartel! 📡 💙 o7

• I reposted this where it belongs. If a mod could remove this, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

• Glad to have you on board! 🙂